Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

GRATEFULNESS

1 Chronicles 16:34
O give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; for His mercy and loving-kindness endure forever!
1 Chronicles 16:33-35 (in Context) 1 Chronicles 16  via biblegateway.com


HAPPY THANKSGIVING..

I'm so GRATEFUL for so many things; I'm grateful for this day that GOD has made and that he LOVES me, COMFORTS  me, PROVIDES for me and PROTECTS me.

I'm thankful for ALL my FAMILY & FRIENDS , near & far. I'm especially thankful for my sons, husband, auntie D for always being available for mental support and encouragement.

 I have some of the Greatest Friends, Tracey, Val, Pam, Linda, Casandra and Nanue just to name a few, thanks for always being there to listen, offer advice and give encouragement you've helped me get through some rough times.

I tell my love ones (Family & Friends) that I love them "often"   but I have to make a conscious effort  to tell them how Thankful I am for them more often........Image Detail