Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Exhale

It's been a interesting past couple months and not in a good way :( I started this blog in November as a means of keeping me encouraged and focused on being positive by expecting the best.

Since that time, my health has been questionable to say the least. I've had two car accidents (I'm fine, physically, Lol) Bizarre incidents at work..... Could it be the universe way of testing my endurance or the devil trying to discourage me or both?

Who knows but I'm still on my journey to peace, tranquility, faith, spiritual growth and prosperity so I win :)

Tonight, here's to me having a date night with "ME" to celebrate life..A glass of moscato, (it's one glass) steamed crab legs and a girlie flick:)

I'm learning that you have to celebrate the victories and defeats knowing that in the end you will always be victorious with God on your side

Be blessed & stay encouraged

(add me to your prayer list, Lol)