Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

MOTIVATION

                                                            
OK, January is almost gone.  My goals were/are to live better, do better......Today, I was reflecting on what I've accomplished thus far with regards to my goals. I determined that I have made a little strive and have done better in a few aspects of my life, but I emphasize "little" :) Every month, I'm going to give myself a personal review in hopes of that keeping me on track.

So, if your Goals-Resolutions were to exercise more, work on self development, read the bible more, be a better friend, spouse, mother, co-worker (employee) or better person in general, here's to Motivation...

"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says "I'm possible"!"
Silhouette of a Woman Doing Yoga clipart

Be Blessed!