Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

LIVE

Sometimes you need to will yourself out of bed even when your body & mind tells you to stay and today that's exactly what I did and I'm so glad.

I decided to go to the park, I'm sitting on a park bench enjoying the beautiful sunshine and as I sit here, I hear rumbling in the bushes behind me and kids playing at the playground, joggers running, families barbecuing, birds chirping etc... Life in motion :)

Thinking back i remember as a young girl i loved to lye on our driveway with my eyes closed and listen to nature sounds; birds chirping, grasshoppers etc.. I guess that's why I love going to the park and BEACH, those places give me a sense of peace and calm regardless of what's going on with me.

What brings you solitude? (shopping does not count, Lol)

Be Blessed & Happy Easter!