Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

New Year's Goal(s) not Resolutions

I know you're wondering what's the difference between a resolution and a goal?  

Goal: the result or achievement toward which effort is directed; aim; end.


Resolution: a formal expression of opinion or intention made 

       


Every New Year's, I come up with Resolutions.  My intentions were well intended but it just never quite worked out.  I've had a ton of them, attend church more, lose that 15-20 lbs & a couple inches, get involved in the community-volunteer, join a organization, etc....

So for 2012 I'm not making a New Year's resolution instead my GOAL is to live a better life and be a better person Period... that'sall#.....

For all of you that are making Resolutions, I'm cheering for you :)


(Just my opinion-thoughts :)      
 
 
Be Blessed.....